Tests and Assessments
The exam committee in the school conducts each terminal examination with a slogan, ‘ The unexamined life is not worth living.’ We have a cumulative evaluation system, which values all work and activities of the students throughout the year and provides due weightage to it.
- Dividing written examination into Unit Test and Terminal examinations.
- Spacing these examinations throughout the year .
- Providing Project works, class assignments holiday, homework on a regular basis and assigning marks to these activities.
- Interacting with parents on the progress of students .
- Taking into account the performance, attendance and other activities of the students throughout the year for final evaluation at the end of a session.